Seoul, Okinawa &Tokyo
ViaJapan is pleased to offer this exclusive 9 nights tour to Seoul, Okinawa and Tokyo at a special price from £1,595 per person
Start your trip with two nights in Seoul, home to many old historic sites like Gyeongbokgung and Changdeokgung Palaces, and places of traditional culture like Bukchon Hanok Village, Insadong, and Namdaemun Market, as well as shopping and entertainment districts as Myeongdong and Gangnam.
From there, fly to Okinawa for five nights at a beach resort: your welcome dinner is also included free of charge. Here you can relax by the pool, on the white sand beach or you may want to sign up for more active pursuits, such as snorkelling or diving in the crystal clear waters. You may also want to visit Okinawa Churaumi Aquarium with one of the largest varieties of fish species in the world or UNESCO World Heritage site - Shuri Castle.
Finally, fly to Tokyo to spend two nights in the centre of Tokyo’s busiest shopping and entertainment district - Shinjuku.
Please note that this is a self-guided tour, but a detailed itinerary will be provided to assist you.
For hotel upgrades, extra nights and extension to other destinations, please contact us.
All information and pricing correct as of 20th of February, 2013
Departures: 19th of September-3rd of November 2013
- The tour can be organised on different dates at the higher price. Please contact us for details.
- Tour Time: 10 days / 9 nights
- Meals: breakfast daily, 1 welcome dinner (drinks are NOT included)
- The price is based on 2 people sharing twin/double rooms. Please contact us for single supplement.
- Accommodation: hotels as detailed in the itinerary. We may change the hotel (within the same grade) in the case that the stated hotel is unavailable.
- Transfers: transfers are NOT included
- Please click here for a day by day guide to your tour:
- As with all our packages we can add, subtract or modify this package to suit your individual needs and make your perfect holiday
from £1,595 per person
For more information about this or any other tour please contact us